This week, I started out being sick. I guess it was my turn as we have been passing this cold around for what seems like a month now. So I called in sick on Monday and Tuesday. On Monday I went to the Dr.’s and got some cough medicine and antibiotics and slowly I am improving. Now that makes Abby, Sarah, and me that are taking antibiotics. We all are showing signs of getting back to our normal selves. We got some snow this weekend but the temperature has been low all week which also affected Sarah’s asthma (she throws major fits when this happens). Luckily the Dr. told us how much medicine to give her to help her feel better.
Melissa is still working really hard and putting in a lot of time in her classroom. This week she was in charge of Math Night (she is the Math Committee Chair at Rees) and it went really well. Math Night consisted of grade levels having activities for parents to come participate in and take home. I have to say that it was the best Math Night they ever had at Rees (it was the first one they’ve had).
This week at school Abby got to do a show and teach which is similar to show and tell. Abby decided to teach her class how to set the table and she used the play dishes and flatware from her classroom to demonstrate. We asked her later how it went and she said that she was at little nervous about getting up and teaching the class, but after she started she was fine. She really enjoys her class and her teacher.
Sarah is still mostly potty trained. She had two accidents this week, which is okay. We will start looking for perfection when she’s three, or by the time she starts dating (we haven’t decided which). She still wears pull-ups at night; she has about a 50-50 chance of waking up dry in the morning right now. Overall, we are happy with how she is progressing.
No comments:
Post a Comment