Since I didn’t write last week, I thought I would include something that Abby said on the way to Melissa’s graduation. Melissa had to be there at
A lot has happened this week. Melissa started teaching first grade this past week and is putting in some really long hours and says that she feels new teacher all over again. The girls are back at the babysitter’s and they are both really glad to have the chance to play with their old friends. Abby even chose to go to the babysitter’s house instead of a kindergarten party that a lady in our ward was throwing for the kids that were starting kindergarten with, or at the same time as, her daughter. I had my first meeting with the other E.S.L. technicians in the district. I have a little better idea as to what my duties will be. Tomorrow I start my first day at the school.
Abby had a chance to meet her teacher, Mrs. Montgomery, and has seen her classroom. She is very excited to start and is counting down the days.
We had our appointment on Wednesday at Primary Children’s with Sarah. The doctors say it is probable that Sarah has asthma and provided us with a care plan and some additional medications to help ensure that we have it on hand if she has an attack. So far she is doing well. We’re glad that our pediatrician wanted to make sure that is was just asthma and relieved that it isn’t more serious.
Love,
Us
1 comment:
Melissa, I am happy to her you graduated. That is wonderful news.
Post a Comment