Sunday, October 18, 2009

Still sick, and not in the head

Thank goodness it was Fall Break this last week. Abby missed two days of school of the three she could have gone. She had a fever starting on Sunday and ending on Monday night. We kept her home on Tuesday because she was very tired and had a cough. Melissa stayed home with her on Monday and I stayed home with her on Tuesday. Fortunately, Sarah didn’t get much more than a runny nose and a cough. Wednesday was a normal day, Sarah got to go to the babysitters and Abby went to school. Then Fall Break started on Thursday. Sarah was upset that she didn’t go to the babysitters. She told me that she wanted to go and that she wasn’t sick. She loves her friends that she has when she goes. We found out that all little kids are her friends. Now, when she tells us something that a little kid is doing, on T.V. or in real life, she says that her “friends” are doing it.

Fall Break came just in time because both Melissa and I got some yucky colds. I felt like I had a fever off and on, but nothing serious. Mostly we were just stuffy and drained of energy with a slight sore throat. So needless to say, we used the break to rest and get better.

As most of you know, Sarah got her pictures taken on Saturday. I will post them on the blog later. Her pictures came out really cute and Melissa said that they asked for us to release one of the pictures so they could use it. Melissa gave a verbal okay, but thinks that they may have forgotten since she didn’t sign anything. We were just flattered that they asked.

No comments: