This was the last week of school for us. So this week was filled with graduations, faculty and staff BBQ’s, packing up my classroom and ended with us going to the zoo in
Since it was the end of the school year, we thought that we would take the family on a little trip to the zoo. Abby was really cute and really seemed to take in the sites. I think it’s the first time that Abby has been where she was old enough to understand what the zoo was all about. Abby’s favorite parts were when the elephant was doing tricks and when she saw the bat eared fox moving around. Sarah just had fun being with Aunt Teresa and Aunt Diana, but I think she enjoyed some of the animals.
After the zoo we, Melissa and I, took Abby to the movie Up. I have to admit that the movie was much better than I thought it would be. It has a great message for the adults and is entertaining for
the kids.



No comments:
Post a Comment