Sunday, August 10, 2008

Busy Week

This week seemed like it went so fast but, then last Monday seems so long ago. On Tuesday and Wednesday I finished the last of my technology credits that the state requires me to get. All I need to do now is to write two simple papers, and put together a power point presentation for those classes. Then I just need one three credit class from UVU and I will be a full-fledged teacher by the end of this year.

Melissa has been busy finishing her last week of summer classes. She will get a short break from classes, but will start her internship this Tuesday. So I guess it’s not really a break but the change of pace will be good for her. During the winter and spring semesters she will have classes on Wednesdays and will be in her internships the rest of the week.
Abby has been really bored at home and seems to be acting up more this week. Both girls start back at the babysitters this next week, and I think Abby is excited to be back with her friends and the babysitter too. She really loves her babysitter and I feel like we hit the lottery with her also. She is just so good with our little girls. Abby has started to grow more into her “big sister” role by sharing more and more with Sarah.

Sarah continues with her imitating every move that Abby makes. She sure loves her big sister but still likes her space. She was really cute yesterday watching the Olympic swimming events and we said, “Look Sarah, they’re swimming.” Then she disappeared into her bedroom and came out with her swimming suit in hand and wanted to put it on. She must have rummaged around in her dresser until she found it.

I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: